8.30.2011

Mixed emotions

Until when am i going to give?
until when am i going to pretend?
until when do i need to understand?
and until when am i going to keep this?

I'm not perfect,
I do pretend that everything is fine
I understand things need to be understand
but until when am i going to be this way.

I'm just human,
I feel hurt, I feel sad
I feel what you feel
And hoping you can feel that way too.

I try to give up
I try to surrender
I try to say goodbye
But I can't coz' i"m still hoping that everything will be fine.

I cry and laugh, I sing and dance
Like everything is fine
But in the end of the day, 
I just pretend that I'm alright.

How many times I have to be this way?
How many times I need to suffer?
It hurts more than I thought
Its killing me.

I admit, I commit mistakes
I become irresponsible
I become selfish
But have you ever looked at the mirror?

I'm starting to get tired
Tired of everything. . .
But I keep holding on
Coz' i know this is part of the test.

Oh GOD, give me more strength,
Strength and courage to pass this test
I know your the only one,
The ONLY ONE who can help me.




Everything will soon be fine. . .





No comments:

Post a Comment